hey guys, i am on the process of finishing this program it is supposed to be finished already only that I do not know how am i going to repeat the whole game after the user chooses the Yes Button from the message box. i hope u could help me guys...

Well, assuming you structured your program decently... just get your YES button ActionListener to call the appropriate method of whichever object is controlling the game (flow).

If not, structure it that way - so that the same method can be called to begin the game, whether you're playing the first game or the 100th game.

Well, assuming you structured your program decently... just get your YES button ActionListener to call the appropriate method of whichever object is controlling the game (flow).

If not, structure it that way - so that the same method can be called to begin the game, whether you're playing the first game or the 100th game.

thanks a lot you are a big help. muah :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.