Hello,
I'm quite new to SOAP but im trying to learn how to implement it into one of my WIN32 c++ API programs.
I havn't done a lot of windows programming but i have created a few small programs, buttons, styles etc.
I know the basic layout of a windows program but im looking for any help or examples to using SOAP within a program.
I'm using Dev-C++ with with Mingw/GCC for compiling.

any help would be great, cheers,.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Member Avatar for iamthwee

Hello,
I'm quite new to SOAP but im trying to learn how to implement it into one of my WIN32 c++ API programs.
I havn't done a lot of windows programming but i have created a few small programs, buttons, styles etc.
I know the basic layout of a windows program but im looking for any help or examples to using SOAP within a program.
I'm using Dev-C++ with with Mingw/GCC for compiling.

any help would be great, cheers,.

I wouldn't bother learning win32 (sorrie wolfie), waste of time in my opinion. Look to C# and the .net environment.

I wouldn't bother learning win32 (sorrie wolfie), waste of time in my opinion. Look to C# and the .net environment.

Hell I should concentrate more on answering some generic C/C++ questions. :cheesy:

Member Avatar for iamthwee

Hell I should concentrate more on answering some generic C/C++ questions. :cheesy:

:D :D :D ...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.