Hello,
I'm quite new to SOAP but im trying to learn how to implement it into one of my WIN32 c++ API programs.
I havn't done a lot of windows programming but i have created a few small programs, buttons, styles etc.
I know the basic layout of a windows program but im looking for any help or examples to using SOAP within a program.
I'm using Dev-C++ with with Mingw/GCC for compiling.

any help would be great, cheers,.

Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by iamthwee

Hello,
I'm quite new to SOAP but im trying to learn how to implement it into one of my WIN32 c++ API programs.
I havn't done a lot of windows programming but i have created a few small programs, buttons, styles etc.
I know the basic layout of a windows program but im looking for any help or examples to using SOAP within a program.
I'm using Dev-C++ with with Mingw/GCC for compiling.

any help would be great, cheers,.

I wouldn't bother learning win32 (sorrie wolfie), waste of time in my opinion. Look to C# and the .net environment.

I wouldn't bother learning win32 (sorrie wolfie), waste of time in my opinion. Look to C# and the .net environment.

Hell I should concentrate more on answering some generic C/C++ questions. :cheesy:

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.