MasterHacker110 -4 Newbie Poster

When i compile my code with visual studio 2010 express i get the following errors:

'Client.exe': Unloaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WSHTCPIP.DLL'

And with the other program i get these:

'Server.exe': Loaded 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\Server\Debug\Server.exe', Symbols loaded.
'Server.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Server.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\kernel32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Server.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\KernelBase.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Server.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ws2_32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Server.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcrt.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Server.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rpcrt4.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Server.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sspicli.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Server.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cryptbase.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Server.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sechost.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Server.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nsi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Server.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcr100d.dll', Symbols loaded.
'Server.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Server.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\user32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Server.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\gdi32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Server.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\lpk.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Server.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\usp10.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Server.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\advapi32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Server.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\imm32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Server.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msctf.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Server.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Searchqu Toolbar\Datamngr\datamngr.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Server.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wtsapi32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Server.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dbghelp.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Server.exe': Unloaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Searchqu Toolbar\Datamngr\datamngr.dll'
'Server.exe': Unloaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dbghelp.dll'
'Server.exe': Unloaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wtsapi32.dll'
'Server.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Searchqu Toolbar\Datamngr\IEBHO.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Server.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dbghelp.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Server.exe': Unloaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Searchqu Toolbar\Datamngr\IEBHO.dll'
'Server.exe': Unloaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dbghelp.dll'
'Server.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WSHTCPIP.DLL', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Server.exe': Unloaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WSHTCPIP.DLL'

What is worng and how can i fix this.

Thanks...