Hello I am an beginner programmer in: Java,C++,C i was wondering if anyone could help me make a online language conversion tool that can convert from java into C++

Any help will be appreciated

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

yes

I don't think there is that kind of tool, but searching on google won't kill you.
And on the other ideea of yours, making an online convertor, you being just a beginner in java and c/c++ would make things harder. Maybe it's better to start with something easier, maybe from your coursebook, to get you started in both java and c/c++.

That isn't a trivial task. Even if you only wanted to be able to support one platform (Windows, Linux, etc.) the Java API is huge. It would take several experienced programmers (or maybe one really dedicated programmer) a good amount of time to implement/test it.

Also, why would you really need to do this? If performance was an issue, a language converter would likely created more problems than anything else.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.