Hi guys,
I am in great trouble.
I want a c++ project within 1 week!!!!
But my teacher wants the topic name tomorrow !
pls help me
give me some project ideas

project should be simple&is in c++ language
graphics are not allowed
it can be management projects:sad:

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

u can think of writing a projectof file management
include these funtion
search files
relocate them
delete them
hope it will not be too difficult.

<< moderator edit: merged threads >>

Hi guys,

Iam doing my 12th class now
My teacher announced that we have to give our computer projects name tomorrow!!!
Iam in a great trouble .
please help me ,give me some ideas for the project!!!!!!
Graphics are not allowed& we should use classes etc.
teacher recommended some billing & management projects

please help me !!!!!hurry!!!!!:sad: :sad:

Member Avatar for iamthwee

Perhaps you could do a billing & management project?

How simple? If you look around, there's usually loads of people listing their homework assignments, a few that I can think of from the top of my head:
Vending machine simulator
Student grades database
Calculator
Noughts and crosses game (AKA "tic tac toe" )
Shopping basket/Restaurant menu/other similar "business order" program.

Gee, normally noobs ask for help to finish their homework.
Now they're too helpless to even think of a name for it, nevermind do it :rolleyes:

why don't make a menu for leap year, date validation, year validation. It took me like 4 days to do it.

Hi Bhuji I think i will be able to tell u.. Will u like to create a project of bank balance etc. If u need i willl also send u the Cpp if u ask. Send me a message and theprogram will be with u.This does not contain any graphics.

Hey dude can you give me that project u were talkin about !!!!!!

bank balance wala!!

please!!?

commented: Keep whining, and bumping 2yr old threads. -4

Hi Bhuji I think i will be able to tell u.. Will u like to create a project of bank balance etc. If u need i willl also send u the Cpp if u ask. Send me a message and theprogram will be with u.This does not contain any graphics.

hey dude plsssssssssssssssssss e-mail me the program (bank balance wala)
on id jollywoodparth_131@yahoo.com plsssssssssssssss

commented: Fail. -3
commented: flunk flunk flunk -4

can u send me a code snippet for bank application in c++. my email id is [email removed]. i ve to submit it for my project . i tried to write one but won't work properly ... please help me as i am not good in cpp...

commented: Fail. -3
commented: flunk flunk flunk -4

hey dude plsssssssssssssssssss e-mail me the program (bank balance wala)
on id SNIPPED plsssssssssssssss

hey plss help me... i am a 12th class student.. i hav 2 make a project in c++... there should not be any graphics... so plss help me... i need to submit it within 1 month

commented: Go away -7

ma email id is SNIPPED pls help me...

commented: Check out the Rules of Daniweb.com -1

If you dint notice, the post is abt 7-8 months old, And If you dint notice another thing,

The Original Poster (Starter of the Thread) Probably didn't get any help, Through these posts as it was a Violation to the Rules of DANIWEB.

So, I ask you...........
Is it really worth spending the 1 month that you have on forums and crying for help?(Considering that your email address would be snipped off by tomorrow)

Seriously Dude!! If I were you , I would work on the project and when I have trouble with the code, I would then post back on the forum ( STARTING A NEW THREAD.)

Actually this thread is already over three years old.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.