Hi everyone,
I am new to java webservices, i am developing a web service client using apache axis2 and eclipse. I used wsdl2java to generate the client code. Now when i invoke the service i get this error: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The input stream for an incoming message is null. What code be the issue? Here is the full error

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The input stream for an incoming message is null.
    at org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUtils.java:92)
    at org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUtils.java:67)
    at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:354)
    at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:421)
    at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:229)
    at org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:165)
    at org.csapi.www.wsdl.parlayx.sms.notification_manager.v2_3.service.SmsNotificationManagerServiceStub.startSmsNotification(SmsNotificationManagerServiceStub.java:505)
    at com.dataimpact.client.StartNotifications.startNotification(StartNotifications.java:159)
    at com.dataimpact.client.StartNotifications.main(StartNotifications.java:80)

Ill appriciate any help
Thank you

I managed to solve the error by adding the settings below in my options object options.setProperty(Constants.Configuration.MESSAGE_TYPE,HTTPConstants.MEDIA_TYPE_APPLICATION_ECHO_XML);options.setProperty(Constants.Configuration.DISABLE_SOAP_ACTION,Boolean.TRUE);

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.