Contributors
Replies
Views
4 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by vmanes

Yes, I could indeed do that. Could you perhaps be a little more specific as to what a tough program is?

Edited by nullptr

A program to print out the squares of the numbers 1 to 9 can be really though if you're just starting to learn to program.(In any language)

Edited by ddanbe: addition

I mean i hav done spirals, d coin game n other such programs. I have also written sum of the games like ic-tac-toe,hangman etc..

Well, it all depends on what you are trying to achieve. We cannot guess that in your place.
The first thing that comes to my mind (it is almost diner time here) is cooking. Make a recipe database.
Make it produce grocery lists depending on the number of guests. Add search facilities depending on country, cooking time, ingredient, calories etc. Add foto, video possiblity. Tough enough, I guess.
What are your hobbys? Gardening, sport, film etc.?

in my point of view you must start work with the pointer in c++ and solve link list project especially make a database project using file read write functions

I was going to suggest one that translates internetspeak into proper English, but I think pyTony pretty much has that topic covered.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.