i use this way it changes the writing from ???? to something like this áÊÇá so i am thinking could i use something other than Cp1256 and utf-8 ???

Nope, unfortunately it doesn't work that way.

or the problem could be in the jdk and jre i use ???

Don't think so. But for the sake of completeness, can you post the Java version and which Windows OS / Office version you are using?

Also, reply to the questions I posed in my previous post and try out the properties thing I mentioned.

Don't think so. But for the sake of completeness, can you post the Java version and which Windows OS / Office version you are using?
i use windows 7 ms access 2010
java 7 update 17
java 7 update17(64-bit)
java se development kit 7 update 17
java se development kit 7 update 17 (64- bit)
java FX Ensumble(Native) 2.2
Also, reply to the questions I posed in my previous post and try out the properties
i use the properties that you mention in your previous post and i got áÊÇá

do you think that i should install java FX Ensumble(Native) 2.2 on the user computer and run the program
or do you think because i move only the jar file without the folder that contains the file

thanks in advance

do you think that i should install java FX Ensumble(Native) 2.2 on the user computer and run the program

Don't think that should make a difference but you can try it out. Did you check that the user's computer actually supports Arabic? Send across an arabic text file and open it up on the user's PC to check it out.

the users computer support arabic i try it
is there is any thing that i can do next??

thanks for your hard work i solve the problem

Hello lena1990
Well done! Please share your solution with us all - how did you solve it?

i did the following and add to the code the things that ~s.o.s~ mention in the thread(prop.put("charSet", "Cp1256"))
Open Region and Language in the Control Panel,
Click the Administrative tab, and then, under Language for non-Unicode programs, click Change system locale. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Select the language, and then click OK.
To restart your computer, click Restart now.

Execellent! Thank yoyu for sharing that solution.

Hello Lena, good to hear that you have solved it given that I had pretty much run out of suggestions. Regarding:

Select the language, and then click OK.

I'm curious; what was it before on the user's PC and what did you change it to?

it was in the user computer english and i change it to arabic

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.