does java have the good scope in future or there is any other language which is having gr8 demand in coming time

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

I don't think Java is going anywhere anytime soon.

@OP
Check out this link which I feel would perfectly address your question. In my experience in the information field, I can say that Java will probably be around for a while, after all its been here since the mid 90's, and that must mean something.

Actually i m new to java.......tell me one thing whats the diff. between java programming language and javascript programming language

javascript is a simple language mostly used for adding functionality to web pages. It's pretty easy and quick to learn.
Java is a full-scale programming language with a vast API library of thousands of functions that you can use for a huge range of systems. It's very widely used to program complex commercial application and servers. It's a serious investment of time and effort to learn to use it well.

Actually i m new to java.......tell me one thing whats the diff. between java programming language and javascript programming language

About 82 USD more an hour is the first thing that comes to my mind.

one requires a brain, the other requires a brain aneurism.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.