How To Implement Using Double Linked List Structure in C++ function DisplayEven(...) that displays only the even elements inserted by the user.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

What DiasplayEvent() are you talking about? I know of no such MS-Windows api function.

Clarify what you want: Are you talking about to show even numbers or data inserted at even positions??

What you have done?
post here enen wrong.

Write a C++ code that implements a doubly linked list structure that contains float elements, and
then do the following:
1.Implement a function DisplayDequeue(…) that displays the inserted elements in a way
like the dequeue function in the queue, Example: input= 1.5 , 3.5, 10, 0.5
output= 1.5, 3.5, 10, 0.5
2. Implement a function DisplayEven(...) that displays only the even elements inserted by
the user. i.e.: element number 0, element number 2, etc.
3. Implement a function DisplayOdd(...) that displays only the odd elements inserted by the
user. i.e.: element number 1, element number 3, etc

Do the assignment one part at a time, don't attempt to do them all at once. Write/compile/test the first part of the assignment. If you have problems post your code here and ask questions. No one is going to write your assignment for you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.