Write a program that will swap two values stored in location X and Y. For example if the initial values were X=2 and Y=5 then after the execution of your program the stored values should be X=5 and Y=2. in mariesim

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Please show some proof of effort as per Daniweb rules. Thank you.

i dint understand that why i asked

Then make best effort at explaining what you don't understand, why you don't understand it, and where clarification will help you understand. Just posting your homework assignment looks like you want someone else to do it for you.

i know the basic of maries as am new to the program i dont undestand how to write a program as i have benn taugh that yet.

MarieSim seems to have been written in Java, but you can't write MARIE programs in Java, so you probably won't find anyone here who can help.
It's whole purpose is to introduce machine-level machine code programming in a highly simplified virtual machine. A very quick Google on "marie programming" lead me immediately to all kinds of documentation and tutorials, so that would be a good place to start.

And yes, DaniWeb Member Rules (which you agreed to when you signed up) include:
"Do provide evidence of having done some work yourself if posting questions from school or work assignments"
http://www.daniweb.com/community/rules

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.