I have a problem with creating UML diagrams. This is the first time.

Here is the question below:
95deb5f1a4dee1451aa7528c291781f8

And here is my answer:
22e4ba8767e9a4c011bd3c4e799e9c31

Please check if there is anything wrong.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

That's a good start on the Use-Case diagram. It still isn't complete. For example, in item #3, "Passenger seeks information on fare, train timings, and availability of tickets.", you only have one use-case, that of availability. So, go back through all of the points and make sure you cover all contingencies.

3e7fb100d2f7d96568e9bca2a57673c1

I've updated the "Enquiry" sub-system. Please check if it is right or not.

3df05790adbe6a74fd4c85785c1ab2ff

Here's the updated one

Better! I might change "Informs Availability" to "Answers Query", though that is a nit-pick... :-)

So, just do a review to be sure that you have covered all the points in your use-cases. I'm sure you'll do ok, but you never know. Professors often have their own pre-conceptions how it should be, and look for you to provide a reasonable reflection of that. So, also think about how the professor presented the material in class as well, but don't try to be too much in agreement either. A bit of independent thinking is a good thing.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.