hello friends,

as i know header file contain the declaration then in which file they contain implementation/initialization and where these files are put

in turbo c++ compiler i am able to see header files declaration but where is implementaion/initialization file is they are put in same directory with same name ...

plz give me some light on this toppic or give me any link that could clear my doubt

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

implementation is normally in either a *.lib or *.dll and may or may not have the same name as the header file. You will probably not have the source code for system libraries and dlls. normally will NOT have the same name because libraries and DLLs contain implementation for many many header files. Look in your compiler's lib directory for these files.

then how these implementation is called by compiler to use in our source file plz give me some detail explanation

thankx

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.