Hello all,

I am having trouble with my programming assignment in which we have to build a MIDI scale player. I am willing to send the assignment brief and my current to anyone willing to help.

Cheers,

Ben

• current code

Any joy?
I just found your post and I'm doing something along the same lines, I'd particularly like to embed it in a[ny] browser window, providing universal access at the basic level, and using push button access to bring every scale to one page instead of reading from say 28 static images on a page and flicking through 80odd pages with a couple of thousand diagrams, which therefore requires the player is a sequencer so that the bpm is widely adjustable and also so it can call a gif file while ignoring it's frame rate metatag and use the scale sequence bpm, thus providing a visual autocue for each note in succession - this creates the smallest data stock too so it would be preferred in any event where sustaining the domain name is concerned.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.