what am i going to do?..unintentionally, explorer1.vb was deleted and when i run the program, it shows errors...

Error 3 Unable to open module file 'C:\Users\USER\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\IT Equipment Inventory System\IT EQUIPMENT INVENTORY SYSTEM\Explorer1.vb': The system cannot find the file specified. C:\Users\USER\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\IT Equipment Inventory System\IT EQUIPMENT INVENTORY SYSTEM\Explorer1.vb 1 1 IT EQUIPMENT INVENTORY SYSTEM

Error 2 Unable to open module file 'C:\Users\USER\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\IT Equipment Inventory System\IT EQUIPMENT INVENTORY SYSTEM\Explorer1.Designer.vb': The system cannot find the file specified. C:\Users\USER\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\IT Equipment Inventory System\IT EQUIPMENT INVENTORY SYSTEM\Explorer1.Designer.vb 1 1 IT EQUIPMENT INVENTORY SYSTEM

Error 1 Unable to create a manifest resource name for "Explorer1.resx". Could not find file 'C:\Users\USER\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\IT Equipment Inventory System\IT EQUIPMENT INVENTORY SYSTEM\Explorer1.vb'. IT EQUIPMENT INVENTORY SYSTEM

please help me... :(

Check your recycle bin to see if it is there. Otherwise you may be able to recover the file using data recovery software. You will want to stop using the drive that contains the data until you recover the file, as further usage may overwrite the file that you are trying to recover.

Also, this is not really a vb issue, but rather a deleted file / data recovery issue.

In the future, ensure that you have a backup solution in place so that your files are backed up.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.