Hello Everyone !

I have build a c file but it use GNU library, I can not build it to exe file. It error because I don't know use MinGW to build.
Download file.

I have install MinGW but I don't know how to run it in my visual studio 2010.
So I need help build crunch.c to exe which run win 7 32bit or 64bit and please don't embed trojan or malware to exe file.

Thanks.

Recommended Answers

If you have Visual Studio available why not just use that to build your binary directly?

[edit] I did not see that you were using a GNU library.

Are you able to build the exe by hand on the command line? Does that not provide a portable binary?

Jump to Post

All 4 Replies

If you have Visual Studio available why not just use that to build your binary directly?

[edit] I did not see that you were using a GNU library.

Are you able to build the exe by hand on the command line? Does that not provide a portable binary?

It was error with #pragma GCC system_header and

ifndef GNUC
error ERROR: You must use a GNU Compiler.
endif
if (GNUC < 3 || !defined(GNUC_MINOR) || (GNUC == 3 && GNUC_MINOR < 4) || (GNUC == 3 && GNUC_MINOR >= 4 && GNUC_PATCHLEVEL < 5))
error ERROR: You must use a GNU Compiler version >= 3.4.5.
endif

I can not build it, Can you build help me or show me, how do add MinGW to VS2010 ?
Thanks

Install Eclipse with the CDA (C/C++) plugins (probably there by default now). Configure it to use your MinGW GNU compiler. That should work just fine. Eclipse is an IDE for Java, C, C++, and many other languages which will work on Windows, Unix, Linux, and other systems.

Thank rubberman !
I have been build finish it by Eclipse.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.19 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.