ABC Bank gives loans to its customers at a monthly interest rate of 0.75%, and recipients are expected to make fixed payments every month. The bank uses the formula below to keep track of the remaining balance recipients owe after each monthly payment.

where:

Balk = balance remaining after the kth payment.
k = payment number (1, 2, 3, …)
pmt = amount of the monthly payment.
i = interest rate per month (0.75%)
n = total number of payments to be made (where n k)

Write an interactive program in C to calculate and display the balance remaining after the 3rd and 6th monthly payments (i.e. when k=3 and k=6). The program should prompt the user to enter values for monthly payment, and total number of payments to be made (i.e. n). Declare the interest rate per month (i) as a named constant so that its value cannot be changed.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

A) You are in the wrong formum

Write an interactive program in C

B) You didn't read the rules or you ignored them.

First off, this is the C++ forum, not the C forum; you'll want to ask questions about C programming there. Second, all you've done is post your assignment; you haven't asked a question, or shown any indication of having done any of the work on the project yet. Daniweb rules state:

Do provide evidence of having done some work yourself if posting questions from school or work assignments

It is forum policy that we will only provide assistance in solving problems, not answer the problems for you. No one here is going to hand you a homework solution gratis.

Oh, and you might want to use a more descriptive thread title, one explaining the help you need in more detail.

Now, then, what part of this do you need help with? If necessary, post those parts of your code you are having trouble with, using the Code button at the top of the editing window.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.