. Write a code in C# to implement an enumeration of 12 months named YEAR. Also identify that the given expressions will result in True or False.

YEAR.May.ToString()="June"
 YEAR.August.ToString()="August"
Contributors
Replies
Views
2 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by deceptikon

What have you done, besides posting your homework assignment?
Show that to us and pinpoint the errors you have. We will be more than happy to help.

Also, this isn't right:

YEAR.May.ToString()="June"

I'm sure whoever wrote it meant this:

YEAR.May.ToString()=="June"

gusano79 I think you just gave away the answer. :) The statement in the original post includes: "Also identify that the given expressions will result in True or False."

Once again, miriam_iqbal, can you provide us with what you've already done to attempt to solve this problem? :)

Tekkno

gusano79 I think you just gave away the answer. :) The statement in the original post includes: "Also identify that the given expressions will result in True or False."

I took it to mean "Here are some expressions, do they resolve to a) true, or b) false?" The expressions given don't do either; they won't compile.

Either way, that statement is not well written, and if I've accidentally answered part of the question, I humbly apologize and throw myself upon the mercy of the court...

I humbly apologize and throw myself upon the mercy of the court...

I find you guilty and sentence you to ten lashes with a wet noodle. After that, you must endure...THE COMFY CHAIR! Muahahahaha!

Votes + Comments
I didn't expect th-- AAH NO, NO, NOT THE EXTREMELY SOFT CUSHIONS...! AAARGHHCHGBKL#BO%@B%$LB!!!#@$
You're a cruel judge, with no compassion!
This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.