Write a Java application that computes and prints the grade of a student according to the following algorithm:
1) It should read from the user TMA score and MTA score.
2) If their sum is less than 15, the grade "FC" should be printed and the program will stop.
2b) It will read from the user final exam score.
- If it is less than 20, the grade "FF" should be printed and the program will stop.
- If the total score (sum of all scores) is less than 50, the grade "F" should be printed.
- Otherwise, the grade "P" should be printed
- All scores are real numbers
- You could assume that the user will insert valid scores