Hello Everybody,

I searched the the internet and this forum, but cannot find the solution for my problem.
Started with python and have this code (part of):

import requests

`def Send_invitation():
  data = {"bsn": e3.get(), "initialen": e2.get(), "achternaam": e1.get(), "geslacht": e4.get(), "geboortedatum": e5.get(),
  "postcode": e6.get(), "emailadres": e7.get(), "screening_type": e8.get()}
  response = requests.post("http://dev.name.nl/api/orgo/3/something", headers=headers, json=data)
  j = response.json()
  print (j) 

This is the output:

{'initiator': {'rol_label': 'Hoofdbehandelaar', 'id': 6, 'naam': 'Rem_SYS'}, 'behandelaar': {'rol_label': 'Hoofdbehandelaar', 'id': 6, 'naam': 'Rem_SYS'}, 'metadata': None, 'belangrijk': None, 'persoon': {'geslacht': 'M', 'email': 'justmymail@gmail.com', 'naam': 't try', 'initialen': 't', 'postcode': '1111', 'achternaam': 'try', 'tussenvoegsel': None, 'geboortedatum': '1976-11-11', 'bsn': '00000000'}, 'id': 'p1GOMdde21dQH0cP-_QQdeGdex5deK1iCKidedeLqCeduHx3I', 'screening_type': 'thuis', 'url': 'justsomeurl.com', 'status': 'uitgenodigd', 'time': '2016-03-09T18:11:31.918Z'}

I would like to select the 'id': 'p1GOMdde21dQH0cP-_QQdeGdex5deK1iCKidedeLqCeduHx3I'

So I do:

print (j(['id']))
    TypeError: 'dict' object is not callable

I searched the TypeError and tried some of the solutions, but can't get the result I wish for

saw an example

replace the ()'s in latitude = request.json('latitude') with []'s.
request.json object is a dictionary, not a function.

I did that and

id = requests.json['id']
TypeError: 'method' object is not subscriptable

So after many searches, may TypeErrors ..I am stuck
I'am using python 3.5

Hope somebody can help me with this

Thanks already

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.