anarame 0 Newbie Poster

I have created a game using XNA framework and want to release it to the public. So I should pick a license. After spending a day reading on many sites about many licenses, all I know now is that my head hurts. So I'm asking more experienced ITs which license should I pick if I considerate following statements:

I have no problems if others will use/teach/learn/modify/distribute my code as long as it is not for commercial use and they mention the original author (that's me).
It should contain "as is" / "no guaranties" clause.
If I change my mind in future I wish to have the possibilty to change the license even to the most closed one.

Also keep in mind that this game contains third party sprites and fonts. The sprites are licensed by CC0 so I belive there are no problems with them. The fonts are under CC BY 4.0 so there should be no problems including them either.

Also I have made few sprites by myself - what should I do with them?

Since I used the XNA framework, is there anything I should be aware of if it comes to licensing etc?

So far I have considered the CC-BY-NC license but I am still not sure if it covers everything I mentioned here.

tl;dr - What license should I pick?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.