Hi, I was wandering if someone, can recommend a tool that does reverse engineering
I have the following problem: I have a project in C++, with a lot of classes and a lot of inheritances, I want to learn all the classes and inheritances, and If I can receive the class diagram can make my learning a little more shorter.
Thanks
:cheesy:

Rational Rose and Enterprise Architect -- but these are paid ones. Of course if you want to learn then these work fine.

For free modelling tools which generate source code from UML and vice versa look here

BTW these tools are not called reverse engineering tools they are called Modellign Tools -- reverse engg implies in the sense of coding to hack open the .exe file and work with the Assembly language to make the required changes (normally used for making cracks for illegal softwares).

Reverse engineering is taking apart an object to see how it works in order to duplicate or enhance the object.

Hope it helped, bye.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.