I wana make so many lines appear randomly (like heat beat rate) depend on the base line ..while I run the program .
How can i make that works . pls give me some hints or code ,,

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I wana make so many lines appear randomly (like heat beat rate) depend on the base line ..while I run the program .
How can i make that works . pls give me some hints or code ,,

Define what "so many" means. Also "depend on the base line". Not a clue what you mean.
The heart beat is far from random -- at least in most people.
Please take more care in forming your question, and explain clearly what you are trying to do and what it's supposed to look like.

Define what "so many" means. Also "depend on the base line". Not a clue what you mean.
The heart beat is far from random -- at least in most people.
Please take more care in forming your question, and explain clearly what you are trying to do and what it's supposed to look like.

Re: I mean there is base line and one line can be go up and another line go down (randomly) it is like the rate of heart beat several time and line graph. And the lenght of those line can be any length within limit.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.