Hi!

I've been learning C in a course for almost a year now (twice a week 3 hours a night).
I'm about to be tested soon and I shouldn't have trouble passing the test for C. The questions are all about "find the largets value in a vector" or "what does "a" equal after a=b*(c++)-(a|34)+a<<12" and things like that (only much more complicated).
After every thing I learnt I wouldn't even know how to BEGIN to write a REAL program or game with C. I want to be able to wrie real programs/games with C. Like making the game "snake" for example.

How do you guys suggest I go about filling in the major gaps? I spent all day today going thru the "help" that comes with my compiler about "graphics.h" and that's just the tip of the ice. I need a neet and planned out way to learn all the necessery functions and stuff.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Ami

Start by going to the Game Development board and read the sicky threads at the top of the board. It contains a list of the resource you might want.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.