hi. i really need 8-queens problem assembly source as soon as that you think! any body can help me?:?:

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

please help me!

I don't know what that program is, but google seems to have a fair amount of information

I don't know what that program is, but google seems to have a fair amount of information

I checked google but i couldnt find 8-queens source code in assembly language!:sad:

if you find it in another language then just port it to assembly. I suspect that may be easier said than done,. but will give you the basic algorithms. Sorry, I can't help you more.

Load an 8 element array of bytes with 0000001B and start rotating them until you find the combination that works.

I'll write this program for $1,000. I don't do homework for free.

Load an 8 element array of bytes with 0000001B and start rotating them until you find the combination that works.

I'll write this program for $1,000. I don't do homework for free.

thanks ... but i found that for FREE!:cheesy: :cool:

commented: And I'm sure you learnt a lot from copy and paste -1

Bad ideas and bad advice are always free.

What I suggested is a very brute force method

thanks ... but i found that for FREE!:cheesy: :cool:

would you please give me .
thank you

commented: If you're not going to do the work, why are you even on the course? -1
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.