i'm writing a pseudocode for a program that ask a user to enter a data and the program should forced the user to enter a required information.using a for loop.

the program is like this.

women between the following agea 20.20-30,32 above
men between the ages 20,20-30 and 32 above
heterosexuals 20,20-30,32 above.

which highest grade did you obtained? grade 10,matric,tertiary,

determine the number of males 20-30
women 20-30
hetero 20-30

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Aia

i'm writing a pseudocode for a program that ask a user to enter a data and the program should forced the user to enter a required information.using a for loop.

the program is like this.

women between the following agea 20.20-30,32 above
men between the ages 20,20-30 and 32 above
heterosexuals 20,20-30,32 above.

which highest grade did you obtained? grade 10,matric,tertiary,

determine the number of males 20-30
women 20-30
hetero 20-30

Friend, what is your question?.

Votes + Comments
Good point, actually.

my question is i want help to develop a pseudocode for this program before i can compile it

>my question is i want help to develop a pseudocode for this program before i can compile it
That's not a question, it's begging for code. It doesn't matter if the code is pseudocode or C code. It's still code that represents a solution that you are supposed to figure out. We're happy to help you figure things out, but we won't do it for you.

Isn't it odd that the problem asks for the number of men, number of women, and the number of hetrosexuals as if hetrosexuals are neither men nor women :scared: I never new there was a third sex in the human race.

Votes + Comments
LOL

Isn't it odd that the problem asks for the number of men, number of women, and the number of hetrosexuals as if hetrosexuals are neither men nor women :scared: I never new there was a third sex in the human race.

Really?. You must be old. Where has you been?.
I'm just kidding Ancient Dragon. Having a stupid laugh.
I appreciated every good suggestion you give.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.