plz help and yes submit a direct link if u can and thx for advance plz hurry up i have assignment next week i have to finish it lol

Recommended Answers

All 57 Replies

i r nt knowing wut t3h hell ur talkng abt lol rofl jejeje!!!!!111

So far you've committed every noob sin in the book. How about trying to ask an actual question, asking it in the form of a complete thought, and not using lame abbreviations and chat speak. This forum isn't a cell phone, you can afford to take your time and write properly.

I'm pretty good at translating gibberish, and I still have no clue what you're trying to say.

OK i dont care what is ur problem with my writing all i need is c++ program i recently tried to download visual c++ and turbo c++ .... and many didnt worked on vista i dont know any other solution except asking prof about my issue lol is this hard on u

>OK i dont care what is ur problem with my writing
Okay, then I don't care what your problem is either.

>all i need is c++ program
After deciphering your textcrap, I've determined that you're looking for a C++ compiler that works on Windows Vista. If you said that in the first place, maybe I would have actually helped you.

>is this hard on u
Nope, I don't care about your problem, so it's not hard at all. All I need to do is plonk you.

*plonk!*

waw man ur a great guy thx in advance on trying to fooling me that u know what i need waw hehe dont worry in the end someone kindly not like u will help lol

>thx in advance on trying to fooling me that u know what i need
So you don't need a compiler? Fine, what exactly does this mysterious "c++ program for vista" of yours do? If I suggest Word 2007 will you accept that as a valid answer?

>hehe dont worry in the end someone kindly not like u will help lol
I doubt it. Not only is your writing style painfully obtuse, you don't even seem to know what you want.

commented: Ah.. the beautifull sound of the chainsaw +2

I don't know why the compilers aren't working on Vista...i've got vista on my laptop. I'm able to use devC++ & microsoft's visual and they both compile programs ok. What problem you get exactly when you try to compile a program?

>I don't know why the compilers aren't working on Vista...
He doesn't seem to want a compiler. I already suggested that by "c++ program" he meant "C++ compiler", but he made it clear that I was wrong. Why are you trying to fool him that you know what he needs? :D

Plonk

>>waw man ur a great guy
Oh! Narue when did you have a sex change :)

And what is waw

WAW or Waw can mean:

Watch and wait
the letter Waw in the Hebrew, Arabic and other (mostly Semitic) alphabets
IATA code for Warsaw Frederic Chopin Airport
WAW (Australian television station), a satellite broadcast TV station for Western Australia
an alternate transliteration of Wau, Sudan
World Association of Wrestling a British professional wrestling promotion
World at War
Write after write data hazard
WAW Velomobile
Wired All Wrong
WAW is also the callsign for Golden West Network.
WAW is also the abbreviation for the law firm of Wharton Aldhizer and Weaver located in Harrisonburg, Virginia or on the web at http://www.WAWLAW.com.

Lmao

Hold on everyone i am very sorry if i said something bad to anyone no really i didnt meant on creating a fight lol ok never mind ive purchased today visual studio hope it will work again i am sorry and "waw" in arabic means " what u did was" see ya guyz

if u bought it....u wasted your money....you can get FREE compilers

For a beginner, yes it was a waste.

>> "waw" in arabic means " what u did was"
Not many of us (probably nobody) speaks arabic here, which is a very good reason not to post such things.

never mind ......

For a beginner, yes it was a waste.

>> "waw" in arabic means " what u did was"
Not many of us (probably nobody) speaks arabic here, which is a very good reason not to post such things.

I DIDNT ASK FOR UR OPINION !!!!!!! and why i said i dont care because its true i dont care about someone is annoying me lol see ya

Then why do you keep replying with increasing irritation? :icon_rolleyes:

Download something from sourceforge, if you can understand the code, modify each lines of code and then submit it as your homework, if you cannot understand it, you might get caught. So it is better to code your project assignment by yourself.

lol cz the cd that i brought it didnt work lol so i regave the cd to the shopper and i am still searching on this mysterious program -(0-0)-

commented: Pure Gibberish.. -1

Well, if you were better at describing your problem, I'm sure someone would be willing to help you. But not me, because I don't care about you anymore.

lol cz the cd that i brought it didnt work lol so i regave the cd to the shopper and i am still searching on this mysterious program -(0-0)-

What the..

Anyhow, we all knew this wouldn't work, try searching this forum for the answer (it's there) or ask nicely and maybe someone will help you :)

Niek

no really everyone thx for advizing me on and ur saying that i am not asking nicely but why ive apogolized to that man lol , yesterday i was on hurry thats why ive said that today i am not so plz peaple if u have any honor on advizing well ill appreciate in fact ill give u some of my codes i ve been trying to create i was using turbo c++ at college and now at home i cant do anything

i need a compiler that works on vista

just like turbo c++

I understand. I don't have Vista myself, but rumour has it that Bloodshed Dev-CPP works on vista: link
It's free, good luck

Have you tried Turbo C++? Or perhaps Visual Studio Express 2008? Rumor has it that even the latest version of Dev-C++ works on Windows Vista, so if you can't get any of these to work, the problem isn't in the programs.

it worked thx all of u dev-c++ but ehm there might be problem here when i am opening after void main ()
"{" =its saying that its wrong from the main i am just triying to test it if u know any program i can test dev-c++ ill appreciate it thx in advance

>there might be problem here when i am opening after void main ()
An immediate problem is void main. main returns int, and any decent compiler will complain if you use void. Use this as a test program:

#include <iostream>

int main()
{
  std::cout<<"Hello, world!\n";
}

It is.. There are 2 ways to declare main:

int main. (int argc, const char* argv[]). 
int main(void)

void main does not exist, if you think otherwise Salem or Narue will kick your lowerback :)

[edit] too Slow..

are u saying that this program is totally different from turbo c++ lol ill never understand how to write a program only on turbo c++

>are u saying that this program is totally different from turbo c++
I'm saying that you learned bad C++ on a compiler that encouraged bad C++. Now it's time to learn correct C++.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.