haringmunti 0 Newbie Poster

hi, im still trying to learn how to save vb using access. i was told by a classmate to try this out first then apply it to the program i am doing in school. I've tried it and didnt encounter any errors. when i ran it, thats when it wouldnt work.

the objective here is to save data which i can view later. after inputting data, and pressing on next, nothing happens. here is the code below.

pls take a look and see where i went wrong. pls color the corrections so i can see where i went wrong.

thanks so much in advance.

Public Class frmMorgan

Private Sub frmMorgan_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
Me.OleDbDataAdapter1.Fill(Me.Dstemploy1)
End Sub

Private Sub btnExit_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnExit.Click
Me.Close()
End Sub

Private Sub btnNext_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnNext.Click
Me.BindingContext(Me.Dstemploy1, "tblemploy1").Position = Me.BindingContext(Me.Dstemploy1, "tblemploy1").Position + 1
End Sub

Private Sub btnPrevious_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnPrevious.Click
Me.BindingContext(Me.Dstemploy1, "tblemploy1").Position = Me.BindingContext(Me.Dstemploy1, "tblemploy1").Position - 1
End Sub
End Class

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.