Hi, i have to programm this in c++ can anyone please help me and give me the code for this

Material Weight (kg / dm3) Price (euro / dm3)
Marbel 2,7 20
Stone 2,6 15
Tree 0,6 7

these three item have diffrent price and diffrent weight.

Programming based on for users input: Height, width, length and material, than calculate the volume, weight and price and this must be write out on summary way.

programm must be writte like this exampel:

Add height:4

Add width:5

Add Length:5

(1)Marbel
(2)Stone
(3)Tree
Add number: 2 <<exampel 2 the 2 is stone

Material Volume(dm3) Weight(kg) Price(euro)
-------- --------- -------- --------
Trä 100 260 1500 <<these r the answers

IF SOME ONE CAN HELP ME WITH THIS AND SEND ME THE CODE I WILL BE VERY GREATFULL TO THAT PERSON.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Welcome aboard. If you have specific problems when trying to do a program...please post the source code here along with what you think may be wrong. Also post the errors you get, so we can take a look and help you. We are not in the business of doing your home-work for you! You must TRY/show some effort!!

Hi, i have to programm this in c++ can anyone please help me and give me the code for this...

IF SOME ONE CAN HELP ME WITH THIS AND SEND ME THE CODE I WILL BE VERY GREATFULL TO THAT PERSON.

So you just want to be lazy and have someone do it for you, eh? The going rate is $30.00 an hour to GIVE code to someone -- unless this isn't homework. If it's not homework, it $60.00 an hour. AND DON'T SHOUT! IT'S RUDE!

It is easy

result = height*width*lenght*weight
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.