I need help understanding why my code doesn't work while using number coordinates. I'm using a two dimensional array, I would like to post my code so you guys can check my errors, but I don't want anybody else to steal it, can anybody help?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

You can PM me if you want.

commented: No, no no no no! -2
commented: Agreed. Don't defeat the very purpose of forums. +21

I don't want anybody else to steal it

That can happen even if you PM someone ;).

Anyways, I'd be glad to help.

so you want us to help you with your code but we can't look at your code in order to figure out what's wrong with it...
That's never going to fly.

And oh, you're NOT supposed to want help through private messages. This is a public forum, that's what it's there for.

Also, don't bother thinking it's all so secret and valuable that people will want to steal it. It's not. If it were you wouldn't need to come here to ask for help.

Member Avatar for iamthwee

Yes, and the entire point of using public forums is so that others can peruse the code to catch any mistakes/bugs somebody might have have missed.

If you are worried someone else will steal your code, you can always rewrite it with the gist of the concept you are having trouble with still there!

You can PM me if you want.

Realising that this conflicts with a fundamental principle I fully support, I have to take back my words.

Sorry for feeding the posters' misappropriation.

Black Box

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.