Hi
I just started to learn Java and I woulkd like to make my life a little bit easier. I am looking for a good java compiler, something that works as good as Dev-c++ for c++. The application taht collor specific text of code and do the indentation.
Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Checkout this post: link.

Everything you'd want to know or you'll need for the next month of your learning quest is in there. :)

Black Box

"The application taht collor specific text of code and do the indentation. " That is NOT what a compiler does.
You're obviously looking for an IDE, which is exactly what you should NOT be using until you know the difference between an IDE and a compiler and can use a compiler well.

"The application taht collor specific text of code and do the indentation. " That is NOT what a compiler does.
You're obviously looking for an IDE, which is exactly what you should NOT be using until you know the difference between an IDE and a compiler and can use a compiler well.

Can you be no so wise and let me know of same good java IDE

You have to forgive him, it's probably because you didn't bother to read the Starting Java sticky in this forum and ignored my reminding link to it...

Black Box

sorry, I can't help being wise. It just comes naturally to wise people.

Now if you were not so stubborn and started taking advise given to you freely by people who've more experience in life than you do maybe you might acquire some wisdom yourself.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.