Like: if i Can saw what is Happening inside of my code i will understand what type of method i'm actually using ..Like: binary search or stack or Dynamic programming or using special type of algorithm which already developed by someone? Did you guys know ..how i can solve this type of issue? I know i need more practice than i can tell which process i'm using or not .. Is there any other option to recognize how to solve a Programming Problems?? If there was any it will be helpful.Thanks for your time and Experience .

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

You are spending too much time on Facebook (like).

To understand an algorithm, work through an example with pencil and paper. Then code it up. Then step through it using a debugger while following your paper and pencil example.

What Rev Jim said.
Pencil and paper is the best way to step through an example. Each newly-created variable is simply a new column. As you step through an algorithm and the value changes, you cross out the old value and put in the new one.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.