hi guys, i already made a simple website using the localhost XAMPP, everything is going well, now i want to upgrade it, meaning i want it to be uploaded in a web server? is there any sites you could refer to me for the complete step by step procedure of that thing??

thanks in advance...

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

First,you must buy a web domain and hosting for you to transfer it with PHP,Apache and MySQL.But free domain hosting will do as long as they support them(Free hosting sites are slow so get a paid hosting if you can).Then you will be a given a FTP and web panel account.Then start transferring your files in the FTP or in the web panel.About your MySQL Databases you can export them from your PhpMyAdmin as a SQL file.

Hope this helps. :)

thanks sir, that was a help...

First,you must buy a web domain and hosting for you to transfer it with PHP,Apache and MySQL.But free domain hosting will do as long as they support them(Free hosting sites are slow so get a paid hosting if you can).Then you will be a given a FTP and web panel account.Then start transferring your files in the FTP or in the web panel.About your MySQL Databases you can export them from your PhpMyAdmin as a SQL file.

Hope this helps. :)

i have a question what if i want to take my site to the local lane ?? if u can give insight to this it would be very help full

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.