bondo 1 Light Poster

I'm using some (previously written by someone else who isn't around to ask anymore) VBScript to upload files to a webserver and on my upload processing page, there is a line that says:

Form.SizeLimit = &H100000

I understand that the assignment means not to accept forms coming in that are over 1MB in size, and I know how to change it (I changed it to &HA00000 for 10MB). All I really want to know is what &H100000 means. I've beens using classic asp for some time now and this is the first time I've come across making an assignment like this.

Another part of the code has:

(" & Form.TotalBytes \1024 & "kB) was saved

To let you know how many kB were transfered, which suggests to me that the 100000 part is Hexadecimal, and if I do the math myself that shows up right. I guess really what I don't understand is what the &H means. Is it just indicating that the 6 digits following the &H are in hexadecimal?

The code works fine and I don't have any problems with it or anything like that, I'm just curious what this is. If someone wouldn't mind giving me a little explanation of what this is or means would appreciate it.

Thanks!