Gearspro 0 Light Poster

Hello everyone, seems i need to start taking classes with web development :(

But until then i was wondering if you could help. The last day or so i've been trying to set up a bridge which allows elitegamingladders and vbulletin to merge. Luckily enough, the website i purchased the bridge off of. Have created a script to allow me to do this. The instructions say, the following.

1. Open the file register.php in a text editing software

2. Find this line and edit so it points to your vbulletin register.php file

header("location: http://www.mysite.com/myforums/register.php");

3. After you finish save the file. Make sure it saves as register.php

4. Now open the file vbimporter.php

5. Find this line:

$users = mysql_query ("SELECT salt, userid, username, password, email, ipaddress FROM vb_user WHERE 1");

6. You will need to edit vb_user to match your vbulletin database prefix. You only need to change the vb_ part if it is not the same prefix as your vbulletin prefix

7. Save the file.

8. You are not done with file edits

And this is the part that is required for editing. (which im having trouble with)

session_start();

include("./includes/incglobal.php");

mysql_query ('DELETE FROM members WHERE 1');

$users = mysql_query ("SELECT salt, userid, username, password, email, ipaddress FROM vb_user WHERE 1");

while (list ($salt, $userid, $username, $password, $email, $ipaddress, $joindate) = mysql_fetch_row ($users))

{

mysql_query ("INSERT INTO members (id, name, ipaddress, vbsalt, password, email,  act) 

VALUES('$userid', '$username', '$ipaddress', '$salt','$password', '$email', 1)");   

}

As you can see it looks a little complicated :S. I've tried doign this myself but i seem to always import the wrong database it says this..

Success! Added table "refreports" to database. Please delete this file from your server!

Can anyone help me out with the replacements it seems im entering the wrong infomation :(

Thanks alot, and sorry for the big read.