IAMEMINEM 0 Newbie Poster

i am developing my website in ASP.NET(VB)

On my aspx page, I have a form for a visit to fill out. (using smtp service)

this is what my contactus form consists of:

e-mail from

in this , there will be a textbox in which the vistor will fill his/her e-mail address that will be used as FROM the mention e-mail address

Checkboxes

it consists of about 15 checkboxes...Could someone show if a box is selected..how the information related to that checkbox is send it in the email?

On the email that is received i want to format the results to make it clearer.

So for example I would have headers first and then the results below from the form

Here would go the items that were ticked in the checklbox

Name of visitor

(here would be name they inputted on web page- in the textbox)

Comments from visitor

(here would go comments visitor inputted- again with textbox)

dropdown menu

here all the states will be saved in the dropdown menu (i will add all the states manually by adding add to list in dropdown menu)

so in the e-mail that i will get, it should be mention the state of the visitor what he/she selected in the dropdown menu

[SUBMIT BUTTON] (this button will send all the information filled in this form to me as administrator in my mailbox)

please help ????

-----i know it will be something like this

System.Net.Mail.MailMessage me = new System.Net.Mail.MailMessage();
me.Body = "assign html text";
me.IsBodyHtml = true;
-----------------
BUT I NEED WHOLE CODE FOR MY PAGE cuz i dont know how to get information from dropdown menu and checkboxes in e-mail. so please provide me the whole code for my page...please

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.