Hi guys,

I'm currently working on an online shop project. I'm kinda stuck on the payment part. I need to make it possible for people to pay with visa and credit card. Only problem is, i have no clue on how to start with programming this. Or maybe there are already pre-made scripts?

Can anyone send me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I developed my own Paypal IPN interface and it has been running successfully for quite a few years now. I discovered a Class that does pretty much the same thing that lets you avoid most of the research and experimentation. You can download a copy from:

http://www.micahcarrick.com/php-paypal-ipn-integration-class.html

You do still need some understanding of how Paypal works so you should still read the documentation from the Paypal site. You will want to set up a "sandbox" account so you can experiment with the interface. There is a program that is included in the download that uses the Class to do a payment but you will need to customize it with your account info. If you have difficulty making that work, do another post and we can probably help you to make it work.

Thanks for the quick responce Chris :)

Will have a look at it and play with it.

Live long and prosper!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.