vuyiswamb 17 Posting Whiz

Good Day All

i am having a strange error here. I am using Silverlight and i am accessing an Asp.net page inside a RadHtmlContainer. i am doing an Insert that will insert only two records and i am calling a Service that i tested independently with a wcftest client and it work , now i am doing in my Silverlight app and i get the Following error

This factory buffers messages, so the message sizes must be in the range of an integer value.
Parameter name: bindingElement.MaxReceivedMessageSize

i googled a bit and a lot of people said it was timing out and i look at the Service from the DAL -->BLL -->PL , i made sure that the web config looks like this

<basicHttpBinding>
        <binding name="BasicHttpBinding_ILogger" closeTimeout="00:10:00"
          openTimeout="00:10:00" receiveTimeout="00:10:00" sendTimeout="00:10:00"
          allowCookies="false" bypassProxyOnLocal="false" hostNameComparisonMode="StrongWildcard"
          maxBufferSize="2147483647" maxBufferPoolSize="2147483647" maxReceivedMessageSize="2147483647"
          messageEncoding="Text" textEncoding="utf-8" transferMode="Buffered"
          useDefaultWebProxy="true">
          <readerQuotas maxDepth="2147483647" maxStringContentLength="2147483647" maxArrayLength="2147483647"
            maxBytesPerRead="2147483647" maxNameTableCharCount="2147483647" />
          <security mode="None">
            <transport clientCredentialType="None" proxyCredentialType="None"
              realm="" />
            <message clientCredentialType="UserName" algorithmSuite="Default" />
          </security>
        </binding>
      </basicHttpBinding>

and still i get the same error, i am not doing anything funny in my insert in the DAL it only does something like this

sp_Credit_Tuckshop   @USERID ,@SCHOOLID ,@AMOUNT

and that's all what is the Problem

Thanks