humanerror24 0 Newbie Poster

Welcome!
Game Server EXE parameter-jet I want to start
WebAdmin is a control panel.

Webserver: iis7
PHP: 5.2.17
Safe mod off.

cmd window running game, for example. GTA SAMP starts, but COD series desktop which requires a longer start properly.
Process brings elidnított EXE, but the actual size of 45MB instead of a 1.4 Mb to play out of it and can not connect to it.
I tried to assign users, but the situation has not changed.

Some attempts:

0.cod2start.bat includes:
START D:\cod2\CoD2MP_s.exe +set dedicated 2 +exec server.cfg +set net_port 28960 +map_rotate

without the user starts, but not fully loaded:
function callTool ($path,$file) {
chdir($path); $call = $path."\".$file;
pclose(popen('start '.$call, 'r'));
}
callTool("d:\cod2","cod2start.bat");

function _exec($cmd){
$WshShell = new COM("WScript.Shell");
$oExec = $WshShell->Run($cmd, 2,false);
echo $cmd;
return $oExec == 0 ? true : false;
}
_exec("d:\cod2\cod2start.bat");

3. assigned to users (it does not start there)
exec('runas /user:hostname\Adam D:\cod2\cod2start.bat | sanur Adampass');

4. BATCH started manually assigned to users from:
Psexec manual
psexstart.bat includes:

psexec.exe \127.0.0.1 -u "Adam" -p "Adampass" -i -d "D:\cod2\cod2start.bat"
is assigned to the user but does not load properly on 45Mb was only 1.4 Mb, and you can not connect to ..

5. cod2start.BAT run this file
runas /profile /env /user:hostname\adam"D:\cod2\CoD2MP_s.exe +set dedicated 2 +exec server.cfg +set net_port 28960 +map_rotate" | sanur adampass
@pause

So much has been fully loaded it can start during the adam user but my user képernyőmön displayed.

php started from a bat file that pops up cmdfuttatásban then disappears and does not run the game not at all ... nothing happens ..

exec('runas /profile /env /user:hostname\adam"D:\cod2\CoD2MP_s.exe +set dedicated 2 +exec server.cfg +set net_port 28960 +map_rotate" | sanur adampass');

I hope you can help in some way.
Already I have read plenty of opportunities to launch, but not made substantial progress. I tried 100 ways but so far I got what I leave out, spoil?
Thank you for your help, hi Adam!