How to find candidate email Id from a resume (word or pdf file) in asp.net during bulk upload...I am able to extract the email ids using RichEditDocumentServer..But how to get exactly the candidate email id from a CV..Please provide a solution at the earliest..

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

@korathualex

How to find candidate email Id from a resume (word or pdf file) in asp.net during bulk upload...I am able to extract the email ids using RichEditDocumentServer..But how to get exactly the candidate email id from a CV..Please provide a solution at the earliest..

I don't understand your question. You was to find a email id in ASP.net?

Here is a link of a code you can used to extract email id.

http://aspdotneta-zsolutions.blogspot.com/2012/02/extract-email-ids-from-remote-web-page.html

This is way I get confused, you want to extract info from (Word or pdf file) in ASP.net by email ID? You are asking 2 things to happened at once.

I'm not very familiar with what you are asking. Explain a little more.

I mean how to extract email ids from the word or pdf(resume) file)...I am able to extract..But if there are multiple email ids how can one get the exact candidate email id....Actualy i wish to insert only the candidate email id and filename from the resumes into database
during bulk upload...

Member Avatar for LastMitch

I mean how to extract email ids from the word or pdf(resume) file)...I am able to extract..But if there are multiple email ids how can one get the exact candidate email id....Actualy i wish to insert only the candidate email id and filename from the resumes into database
during bulk upload...

In order to extract the email ids from word or pdf is by strings.

Regarding about how to insert the data:

Read this:

http://www.devmanuals.com/tutorials/ms/aspdotnet/insertdataindatabse.html

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.