irmeysam 0 Newbie Poster

I’ve been looking and researching ASP.NET hosting provider for the past few weeks. Please kindly help me to choose the best hosting provider for me. I will be more details about my requirement below.

I’m leaning towards Microsoft Azure Web but a bit concerned about the price.

I will talk few about my website. Converting from WordPress to ASP .NET website utilizing MVC5. It’s primarily a static page where users can select drop-downs, hit Submit, and database checks are performed on SQL and a result is spit out. Kinda similar to a currency converter website. The site does not use a lot of storage or bandwidth, it does need good CPU performance, likely same with RAM. My concern now is asphostportal. I have checked their dedicated server plan and it seems they fit my requirement. Their price is also affordable.
Currently averaging 1500-2000 visitors a day (45,000 a month, best month was 100,000 users). Website is global focused but users are primarily from West Europe and North Europe, followed by Russia.

Must Haves:
– Support latest ASP .NET and MVC5 framework
– Dedicated IP
– Support domain aliases
– E-Mail
– SQL database
– 99%+ Uptime SLA
– Non-EIG web host

Nice To Have:
– Dedicated or semi-dedicated hosting
– Supports Web Deploy via Visual Studio
– SSD
– Ability to Auto Scale during moments when the website goes viral (has happened in the past)
– Automated backups

Hopefully that’s enough information. I just need the information from all of you that using asphostportal dedicated server plan. Anyone ever experience with them or other great suggesstion please.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.