rajesh_17 0 Newbie Poster

I am a newbie who is trying to implement VoIP using freeswitch. Briefly I was not able to get the call functionality with the freeswitch flex client working. I am working on a web interface where I need to implement VoIP over web. So after some searching I found that freeswitch has everything that I need. So I followed the documentation from the official website https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_rtmp and now I am able to register a freeswitch client through web. When I tried the basic test sounds like Tetris they all worked fine. But the only problem is I was not able to make a call between two users over different IP's. So for doing this I have a same client code(flex web based code) running in two IP's where I was able to login and play test sounds on both but when I tried to call from a user in one IP to other I get the message saying "User extension test is not available". Of course I logged in as test in other IP. Please explain me where I am going wrong with the understanding. Also I would like to know how to implement the call functionality using web client. Please help me with this. Thanks in advance.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.