hfortenberry 0 Newbie Poster

Hello,

I have a Read More type of link at the bottom of a short list of test News items and am trying to center it horizontally under the list. I think I have the CSS correct but it appears something is inhibiting it. I know I've got the correct selector because my testing red border shows up. Does anyone have an idea on what I'm missing? I feel like this should be so easy.

The link in question is at the bottom of the Recent News section here: https://galvestonecon.prod.govaccess.org/home-econdev.

And my CSS selector is .econdev a.box_bottomlink towards the bottom

CSS for the Page Below - See Selector in Bold (fyi, the page class is .econdev)

/* CSS for Home Econ Dev */
body.front_end_body; .sitewrapper; * {font-size: 100% !important;}
/*Removing elements from template that exist on main site - color gradients, CTA buttons, etc. - home template but not wanted on EconDev site */
.econdev .home_item4, .econdev .home_item3, .econdev .home_buttons:before {display: none !important;}
.econdev .content_area, .econdev a.box_bottomlink, .econdev .home_item2 {margin: 0 auto; width: 90%; !important;}
/*GC Is Real*/
.econdev .home_item2 td p {margin: 0 3em 0 0;}
/*How Can We Help Section */
.howwecanhelp {flex-basis: 80%;}
.econdev .row  {display: flex; justify-content: center;}
/*Recent News*/
.econdev ul {margin: 0 auto; width: 80%; !important; list-style-type: none;}
.econdev .home_item2 li.hasimage a.news-item {display: flex; width: 90%; margin: 0 0 2em 0; border: 1px solid purple;}
.econdev .home_item2 li.hasimage a.news-item div.item_info {justify-content; center;}
.econdev .home_item2 li.hasimage img {width: 150px; !important; height: 150px; !important; padding: 5px; margin 5px; border: 1px solid #000;}
.econdev a.news-item p {justify-content; right; width: 90%; padding: 0 0 1em 0; margin: 0 auto; list-style-type: none; border: 1px solid orange;}
.econdev a.box_bottomlink {margin: 0 auto; !important; text-align: right; border: 1px solid red;}
/* For some reason, when I added the display: flex, it squashed the images.  They were the right size when I was using float instead of flex.  Now the item_info is taking up all the space and squashing the image frame. */

Thank you,
Holly

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.