hi ..
plz anyone has an ideas for final projects that can i do it in java?
and i hope in computer information system :idea: plezzzz

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Search these forums for "final project" and you will have plenty to read.

It's too lazy to do its own thinking, what makes you think it's not too lazy to do its own research.
Lazy buggers like it should never pass their exams so as to prevent things like it from giving the industry a bad name.

It's too lazy to do its own thinking, what makes you think it's not too lazy to do its own research.
Lazy buggers like it should never pass their exams so as to prevent things like it from giving the industry a bad name.

just ideas frind.....

A couple of ideas..

A chess game (Will take a long time, I've done one)
A checkers game, similar to chess, but easier
Connect 4

Build a 3D rubiks cube
Or build a program where you can view 3D shapes,requires use of vectors and some tricky math.

An idea generator

lol, quite witty!

checkers can take you as long as chess to do right, especially if you want to make a decently strong AI...
For a real challenge, try Go.

check in check out program for a tutoring center that tracks the time usage of students and tutors

That's far too easy, unless maybe you include the hardware and its control functionality for building security (entry/exit registration), reporting functionality, etc. etc.
And of course full capabilities for assigning project/activity and access codes to people on an individual or group basis.

What about computer information systems in java...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.