help please..help me in my timer like the time they use in computer shop and when the player is already time out it will alert...the idea like this if the player start 3:00:00 then it will appear in the textbox for the time - in and in the time - out textbox the time is decreasing until 0:05:00 and it will alert using message.box.Show("Computer 2 is 5 mins before time end") and also for the payment textbox in every 15 mins it will addition payment for example 10.00....i need the source code or idea to create this..thank you...

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

i have a question codeorder..is it possible to make the time running in datagridview or listview..??

i have a question codeorder..is it possible to make the time running in datagridview or listview..?? because i'm planning to make like you see the customer name|cost|time start| remaining time| just like that i want it to make in datagridview is it possible that u can view the time running in datagridview or listview??

Quite possible.
I will send you a private message on how to get started since it could get a little more complicated than just having one timer and we do not want to send forum threads off-topic.:)

how can i start up my time from 00:00:00 and ends up to 00:15:00 using vb.net?

civosi1028, next time create your own thread.

Otherwise, see if this helps.
Add 1 Timer, 1 Label, and 1 Button from the Toolbox.

Public Class Form1
    Private myCoolHours, myCoolMinutes, myCoolSeconds As Integer

Private Sub Timer1_Tick(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Timer1.Tick
        If myCoolMinutes = 15 Then
            Timer1.Stop()
            MsgBox("tada")
            Exit Sub
        End If
        If myCoolSeconds = 60 Then
            myCoolSeconds = -1
            myCoolMinutes += 1
        End If
        myCoolSeconds += 1
        Label1.Text = CInt(myCoolHours).ToString("00") & ":" & CInt(myCoolMinutes).ToString("00") & ":" & CInt(myCoolSeconds).ToString("00")
    End Sub

Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        With Timer1
            .Enabled = Not .Enabled '// toggle On/Off.
        End With
    End Sub

Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
        Timer1.Interval = 1000 '// 1 second delay.
    End Sub
End Class
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.