Sams Teach Yourself E-Commerce Programming with ASP in 21 Days
by Stephen Walther, et al

Very useful - I found this book extremely useful for beginning e-commerce. If you have no idea where to start when tackling an e-commerce project, I highly recommend this book. The ideas it provides along with the methods are essential for any project. The book covers essentials such as working with files, creating the shopping cart, working with credit cards, security, using wallets, and even how to set up an SSL connection. The information in this book is without a doubt vital for beginners. I have to say that this is not the best ASP e-commerce programming book in the world, but it will teach you the basics in a clear and quick manner. The examples are real world examples and can be implemented in a basic e-commerce site. (Don't expect to re-create amazon.com through this book.) The reason I give 4 stars to this book is that not all the files for the examples are on the CD. Also, the URL that is listed to see the site online does not exist. Other than that, it's a very useful book.

Hi,
Do you know if it is possible to download PDF version of that book from somewhere?
Much appreciated!
R

Well, looks like this book is really very useful. Would surely like to read it and get to learn more about E-Commerce Programming. Thanks for sharing the information.
--------------------------
Hunter Jordan,
Creative Los Angeles Web Design Co.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.