Hi friends,
i have made an website and running it through iis after publishing. But is showing an error:

Server Error in '/' Application.
Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load the assembly 'App_Web_bddfy6qh'. Make sure that it is compiled before accessing the page.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ page language="VB" autoeventwireup="false" inherits="Login, App_Web_bddfy6qh" title="Domain Management Login " %>
Line 2:
Line 3: <%@ Register Assembly="AjaxControlToolkit" Namespace="AjaxControlToolkit" TagPrefix="cc1" %>

Source File: /Domainmanagementmain/login.aspx Line: 1

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3603; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3082

Plz help me solving i have put all the files in one single folder.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

i want sme information, hw we use calender, through drag & drop in web application, get dates from calender & show them in text box in our application.?
..................................................................................................
2nd hw we use next and previous button option in our web page through drag and drop?
thanks

Hi friends,
i have made an website and running it through iis after publishing. But is showing an error:

Server Error in '/' Application.
Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load the assembly 'App_Web_bddfy6qh'. Make sure that it is compiled before accessing the page.

Line 1: <%@ page language="VB" autoeventwireup="false" inherits="Login, App_Web_bddfy6qh" title="Domain Management Login " %>
Line 2:
Line 3: <%@ Register Assembly="AjaxControlToolkit" Namespace="AjaxControlToolkit" TagPrefix="cc1" %>

Source File: /Domainmanagementmain/login.aspx Line: 1

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3603; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3082

Plz help me solving i have put all the files in one single folder.

are u uploading it on Local server r Live server

It looks like it has a reference to a file that is missing after deployment. Do you have a reference to another file in the project (it looks like it's looking for something in the App_Web folder)?

If there is a reference to a file then you have to copy that file in to the folder. If it is a loose reference then:

right-click projectname -> Property Pages -> Reference Tab

See if there is a reference that you do not need.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.