Hi Guys

I have a Problem With My Asp.net Application Which is runing on asp.net 4.0 with vs 2010
Recently i have added Ajax toolkitscriptmanager, After that my Java Script Alert Messges are
not woking ? Other Pages which doesn't have toolkitscriptmanager are ok, are they not compatible ?
I have Tried All these Ways None of them are working

ScriptManager.RegisterClientScriptBlock(Page, this.GetType(), "Success", "alert('Data Saved Succesfully   " + useid + " ');window.location='StudentList.aspx';", true);

AjaxControlToolkit.ToolkitScriptManager.RegisterClientScriptBlock(Page, this.GetType(), "Success", "alert('Data Updated Succesfully')", true); 

AjaxControlToolkit.ToolkitScriptManager.RegisterStartupScript(Page, this.GetType(), "Success", "alert('Data Saved Succesfully   " + useid + " ');window.location='StudentList.aspx';", true);

thanks
regards
sumith

Open up your browser's JavaScript console. I bet the script manager is causing a syntax error or other error to occur which breaks the other JS on your page.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.