hi, here I has data on my localhost it's update from user and hosting data with thensame structure of data.
how do I to make sync my update data in my localhost to hosting data with schedule time's???

some advice please.!!
thank's :idea:

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

If you mean transferring data from your localhost to your webhost on scheduled times then I would suggest downloading and using crone for your localhost server (not to be mixed with crome or chrome). With crone, you have the ability to schedule command line events which in this case you could schedule a php file to execute in the background.

If you mean transferring data from your localhost to your webhost on scheduled times then I would suggest downloading and using crone for your localhost server (not to be mixed with crome or chrome). With crone, you have the ability to schedule command line events which in this case you could schedule a php file to execute in the background.

I'm pretty sure you mean cron :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.