Hi i have one small application which includes clients registrations and contact details.Now i want voice recording which records the customerts conversation with the web site holder n tht conversation has to store in database.
So i need a PHP application which supports the voice recordins.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi i have one small application which includes clients registrations and contact details.Now i want voice recording which records the customerts conversation with the web site holder n tht conversation has to store in database.

You'll need either Java or Flash on the frontend/clientside to record the audio. So you'll need to look into that first.
Having PHP save the audio to the mysql would be dependent on the client application you use.

Hi, have solutions to share?

Hi, have solutions to share?

There should be a number of solutions readily available. Just do a search on the topic.

If not, it would be relatively easy to develop a solution based on Flash.

There is a really good Open Source FLEX (flash 9+) editor for Windows at flashdevelop.org. You just need the flex compiler that adobe now offers open source, and the debug version of the flash player if you want debugging.
Adobe Flex Builder is also available on a free trial.

Adobe should have some good documentation on the flex/flash audio capabilities.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.